wierd and a little worried

I ate some m&m's tonight and i can't go to sleep now cause im really sick to my stomach. Should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• And im preggo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• no, it was just something that during your pregnancy, you didnt like. it should be fine. However, if you get to the point where you are totally sick and throwing up a lot I would go to the er or L&D (dr office is probably closed right now) and have them check you out just to make sure you dont hav food poisoning or something. :) GL
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:11 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• You're pregnant right? Nausea is all a part of being pregnant. Don't worry about it. I got nauseated at the sight of chicken and could only eat baked potatoes the first 3 months of my first pregnancy. Drink some water and nibble on a saltine cracker. You'll be fine.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• No you should take some pepto bismol...You know that helps with tummy aches.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• you shouldn't take pepto when your pregnant. it has aspirin compounds in it which you should not take when pregnant..all the more reason to quit relying on answers from strangers on the net for health issues.  if you dont believe me ask your doctor is you should be taking that.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• edit: "is" should read "if"...sorry. need my glasses lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Anon 12:18 is right...you should not take Pepto while pregnant for the same reason why you are not supposed to give it to children. You can take Maalox or Tums. Those are safe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Eat some tums or drink some mylanta. Chocolate causes heartburn/stomache upset in lots of people - especially in pregnant women.
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 1:43 AM on Oct. 31, 2008