mother in law

If you could say anything to your mother in law and not get in trouble for it what would you say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Please don't be so stubborn.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Umm that's tough I would have a lot to say but to narrow it down. MIL you are too old to act the way you do , there is a time and a place for everything .

waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 7:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Oh man, I have already said everything in the book to that woman! Doesnt make any difference.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Please take something for your depression. You are such a nice woman and should be happy for however long you have left (she is 79.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• "Please, you don't need to spend so much money on the kids. You should spend some on you! You deserve it. And the baking you do, is wonderful, but you should relax a bit. The kids (and I) will survive if they don't have cookies, brownies or cupcakes for a bit. "

I know, it's awful, but my Mother in Law is wonderful!! Now, if you posed this question to my husband about my mother.....
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:41 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I like mind, can I apply this to my sister-in-law?
    Then: "You selfish bitch!" would be my line of choice.
    Anonymous

• For her to wake up and realize the truth about "X" (the lowlife piece of trash her granddaughter married)-- he is a child molester and he should not be allowed at her house for family gatherings! She needs to stop believing the lies granddaughter tells her and stop pretending the molestation charge against him was just a 'misunderstanding' when it was so much more serious than that!  

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Go to hell. You sucked at raising your son. You suck as a MIL. You suck as a grandma. You just suck. Please stay in Maryland and never come back to Cali. Did I mention you suck?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I would want to know why she got divorced from her 1st husband my husbands dad and then let her new husband basically abuse my husband for years ( he was made to work on the family farm from age 5 until way after he graduated his step dad even got him out of the Air Force on a family hardship to run the farm) causing him to have multiple back fractures resulting in him having a bad back now, I would want to know why she couldn't of been a Mother to her sons and protect them from that horrible monster she called her husband. but they are all dead now all of his parents and step parents. But, I do have to say for the 7 years I knew her I loved her to death
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• There are so many things I would love to tell her, none of them good. I'd probably tell her that she and her fat ass gollden child son should shut their whiny mouths and go get jobs because I am sick of them free-loading off of the honest, tax paying citizens. And I would say Thank god you weren't a parent to your oher son because he turned out great and I love him more than you ever did.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2010