Do you prefer the man in your life to be circumcised or uncircumcised ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Health

• Circumcised! I have yet to see an attractive penis, but after doing the research on the chances of infection with uncircumcised penises, I will never again accept on... I had been with a few, the sex was no better, if anything it was worse because they were more sensitive. Plus, one time I was getting ready for oral, and found lint under the extra skin... Lets just say that was the last time I ever let anything like that near my mouth!

So yeah, all things considered, I want my man "clean cut!"

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• It really does not matter, as long as it works!

Answer by older at 7:40 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• It's not like it's a huge requirement or anything, lol, but I prefer circumcised. I think uncircumcised looks a little icky. No offense to anyone, it's just my opinion. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I was with an intact man and it was gross. Sorry, but it was. I didn't want to do oral ever. And it just did wierd things. I have to go with curcumcised here.
    I didn't however know that penises had style! LOL
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Circumcised wouldn't want anything else.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I agree w/ LovingSAH
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yeah ladies I want to know too, tell us about the weird stuff it does........

Answer by older at 8:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Sahm, my ex thought it was funny to push his penis inside his foreskin so it looked like he was missing a penis, or he could take the skin and wrap it around his balls. Just freaking nasty. Ugh....if that's not wierd I don't know what is. He also didn't stay clean very long even though he showered regularly.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Circumcised but that is a preference based on religion. I'm Jewish, and, if for some reason DH were no longer in my life, I could not see myself with someone who was not Jewish as well.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I prefer circumcised. If Dh had been intact I would have still married him though. I mean I didn't marry his penis. I agree though Intact penises look kinda gross to me.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2010