Need Advice

Hi my boyfriend and I have been living together for the last 4 months I have a 17 year old special needs daughter well I have asked him to move out again we will still go together I asked him in February and called off my engagement now he will move out Monday but we will be seeing each other how do I adjust from living with him to us still going together and he visits when he wonts and I call him and he call me he is moving into a shelter then hopefully first of December a room.

He started last few weeks sleeping crazy go to bed with me or later wakes up between 3 and 5 this has as of last week caused my daughter to wake up before school sometimes twice and he has not really helped me we are 2 diffrent people I am neat he is sloppy etc I have enough to deal with my daughter don't need his to

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 8:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe you need to not worry about your boyfriend and focus on your daughter. You already had him move out so just take the next step and stop seeing him. Sounds like you & your daughter have it taken care of without his help and he is just causing issues for her. Tell him you need a break from him for awhile at least or just break it off completely.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• If you still want to see him, and you're going to be living separately, you need to establish some sort of "rules". That means no sleeping over, not letting him keep his stuff there, etc. I'd explain to him that your daughter needs stability in her surroundings and that for her sake, you are living separately for now. I'd tell him it's that way, or no way.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• why do you want to still see him??
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:25 PM on Oct. 30, 2010