a quick husband or SO question

i see so many unhappy posts..ive made some myself. so here's a lighter one.
name one thing you would change about your hubby/so, and one thing you really appreciate about them, for me i would make him talk more about his emotions, he's the "men dont talk about that stuff kind of guy" one thing i appreciate is how supportive he is of us. no matter what i want to do, or what i want to strive for, he supports me in everything lovingly and i know not all men are like that so im thankful

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 1:13 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• I wouldn't change anything cause if I did then he wouldn't be the wonderful man I married.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I'd like it if he got his meds straightened out and had a better grip on his bipolar. but he is working on it, it just takes time and I know that :)

I really appreciate that he is so sweet and thoughtful. He really does treat me like a queen 90% of the time. :) I got a rose the other night for no reason
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:18 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• One thing I want to change: he procrastinates waaaaay too much

One thing I absolutely love: He is very affectionate and lovey, not afraid to hold me hand hug me or kiss me no matter where we are and he says I love you 100 times a day, why wouldn't you love that right?
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:25 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i would change his views of himself. he is way way hard on himself. I wish he could see how great he really is.

i love how he is a great dad. he loves our boys so much. and he is a great husband. (is that two? lol)
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 1:28 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• LoL hate to be the mean one but I wish I would have divorced him sooner! :D
    singlemom53

Answer by singlemom53 at 1:41 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• The major thing I would change is him not being so in love with his video games!!!!!!AAAAAWWWW :)
    The thing I most love about him is that he gives me space. I feel lucky unlike my SIN and MIL
    Their husband and SO don't let them go anywhere without throwing a fit and my husband tells me he will watch the kids and let me go out for a few hours to have to myself!!!!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i wish my hubby would be home at night and work in the mornings and what is great about him well he helps around the house and he is very supportive to what i like to get done in my life
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 1:57 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I would change the fact that he loves soccer toooo much.I wish I could get him to stop watching it.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 2:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I honestly don't know that there is anything I would change about my husband...i mean he is by no means perfect because no one is....but if someone said you have to choose and gave me some kind of horrible option if I didn't..I would have to say it would be nice if he didn't talk down on himself all the time, but then again i can't really say that because I know that most of the time he is joking...he quit WOW..so I can't say something about that...and one thing I appreciate...well...there are many but I would have to say the uncoditional love that he shows me day in and day out..and the fact that we have soooo much trust in one another and give each other their space!!
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 5:23 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• There is nothing about my husband that I would change and I appreciate everything about him.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:15 AM on Oct. 31, 2008