Do you think naked guys are beautiful? adult content

Isn't it funny how women are typically seen as beautiful naked, but men don't get that same kind of recognition, lol? Then again, I'll admit...I can see how womens bodies are more beautiful, even if I'm attracted to men. I mean, I have seen some really hot guys, but more often than not, they're alright at best, lol. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 8:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• but how often do you hear a girl say, "oh, he has a hot penis"?

rolling on floor

LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Me personally.

I do.. I find the male form to be quite a site to behold, especially if one is in good physical condition. Good physical condition does not mean "perfect bod" to me, but for it to be at least visable that the man does try to take good care of himself & his body. The broadness of the shoulder, the "V" shape coming down to the waiste, the way a man's forearms tense and bulge when in movement, ..etc.. All are just a delight to view for me.. lol.

. I also find the penis to be quite a lovely site. Penises have their own unique size, shape, "hang" (lol), they are actually quite nice to look at and admire to me.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I find "balls" to be quite aesthetically pleasing. I love to watch the way the react to different touch and other sensations. And the softness of the skin I find stimulating to the senses.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• YES! an inshape man is beautiful. a beauty to behold lol. it is a masculine beauty of course, but yep. yum.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• But_Mommie... when u say Vin Diesel or Johny Debt that is beyond beautiful!! THAT IS HOT AND MMMMMMM YUMMY!!! Durn it! I tried to be all innocent in mah initial answer but TRUTH IS when a MAN IS HOT or his PENIS is HOT than YES I will say it just like a man will comment on a woman...
    Miss_Angela

Answer by Miss_Angela at 8:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I like a man's back end. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• No, men are definitely more attractive with some clothes on! Women on the other hand, are beautiful, dressed or not... There is simply nothing attractive about a penis.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• HA HA! She spelled his name Johnny Debt...lmao

I find the statue of David quite tasteful.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Depends on the man... Is it Vin Diesel? Or Johnny Depp?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:23 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I think the male anatomy has a lot to do with it.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 30, 2010