Do women talk as dirty with their friends as men do?

My husband has always told me about some of the things that his coworkers and friends say, even people you wouldn't expect it of, and guys are SO dirty and perverted, lol! Yea, my friends and I will occasionally say something a little dirty, but never like the things my husband has told me guys have said. I asked him if all guys were like that, and he was like, "Oh, yeah, you have no idea. You wouldn't believe some of the things guys say to each other". Why are they so perverted? Are any of you women like that, lol?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 8:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I call it PRE VERTED!

I'm not into all that talk but I have worked with many men on a team and the things they say and come up with....it's so gross and nasty for the most part. Some of them think its funny and have that I dont care attitude about it like it is no big deal and their way of thinking is normal. I think they talk like that for the reactions they'll get. Especially if women co-workers are around.

Like peer pressure! Oh It's there in grown men too!

I say, You guys are far from normal...your ABNORMAL! It's no wonder your lives suck because of it! Maybe if you didn't have those perceptions your attitudes and mentality would change and you would have better relationships with women.

I've talked crap around the guys and they look at me like a deer in the headlights.I said,"See. exactly the reaction WE women and your coworkers think about your trash mouth as well! See..thats how ignorant YOU sound!"
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:40 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Honestly, I think women are worse. My DH and his friends would never talk details about their sex lives... On the other hand, I can tell you about some interesting positions my friends husbands enjoy... I can even tell you sizes and shapes. And as for co-workers, when I was working, I could generally tell you the same about their men... In fact things were always dirtier at work than anywhere else...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I just dont speak about my private life with friends like that....sure we'll say the occasional thing, but nothing too far out there and I've known my closest friends for over 40 years! ( Im 48! )

Some of the guys I knew at work.... I swear their minds were so twisted! From fetishes to their exploits! They were warped in the head!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• with my close friends i am like that, but my husband is just not that sort of person. it depends more on the personality of the person rather than their gender i think
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I think I'm worse than that! We say some things sometimes that our guy friends turn away from!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 8:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I must say honestly i know when my friends and i get together we are down right perverted and some times when i hang out with my husband and his buddies i can roll with the comments back so yeah us women usually get dirty also in factory you get some factory talk which is really bad..
    Levink_08

Answer by Levink_08 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I agree w/Sabrina.....I think women are the same, if not worse than men...well my GF's and I are! Men talk about things, but women go into explicit DETAIL!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• When i am with my friends we can get really dirty there have been times when my husband has blushed with some of this things that we say. But then again my friends and I joke around with my husband his friends. I think men and women are perverted just some men and women are little more perverted than others
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2010