Have you ever found a guy sexy because of his attitude or something other than his appearance, even if he was less than great looking?

If so, what kind of things are attractive to you that have nothing to do appearance?

I have. Actually, I typically tend to find guys attractive that most don't.

Like...Kid Rock, for example. He's not even cute really, and his body is alright, but something about him is SO sexy to me. :)

I don't know what it is with me and the "hot guy" questions tonight. My husband says that I must be ovulating, because according to him, that would make me attracted to males. He made me feel like I was an animal or something, haha!

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 8:40 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I think a personality can make a man sexy....
    Super "attractive" people that are assholes and mean people turn ugly to me
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• you are a female animal, rrawwr! lol. anyway there is a mannerism, a behavior, and a chemical peromone component to attraction so YES this is somethign i have experienced. except i am a bad picker so i need something different to go on, LOL. trust me, sigh, lol.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• yes, I agree with June, I have seen men and looking at them have thought what a hunk of a man, then they open their mouth and all that beauty collapsed!

Answer by older at 8:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yes, most of the time!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yes, loving smell is very important!!!! no one likes a stinker with dirty teeth and bad breath..

Answer by older at 8:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yeah, if a man plays an instrument very well, and dynamically I tend to find it attractive. There is a reason rock stars and musicians get more ass than a toilet seat.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• someone who can hold a conversation, find humor when things are not so good and laugh at himself
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Intelligence and a great sense of humor. Thankfully, hubby has that and is great looking. Trifecta! :)
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 11:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Once a guy I met was really not good looking at all, but he was VERY confident!! And that made him sooo sexy to me!!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 2:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yeah, I'm a sucker for a guy that can make me laugh. I just can't resist a man who is fun and crazy and silly
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 11:06 PM on Oct. 31, 2010