has anybody had this???? adult content

about a month ago I started inching down there and I called my ob/gyn two weeks later the nurse told me by phone that it was a yeast infeccion to buy something otc and I did 2 week later still itching I called again they told me to go in I did they didn't find the yeast infeccion but she said that I had some white skin that just didn't seem right they wanted to cut a little bit of my skin but I told her that I would make another appointment I have it monday she said they would just do local numbness does anybody now if it hurts????? I'm scared

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Health

• it sounds like they want to do a biopsy. it doesn't really hurt alot (i had one on my cervix though....not on the skin). i have had a biopsy of skin on my arm and it was not bad....just like a little circle. i am not sure exactly where it is going to be, but maybe just be careful your panties don't rub against it so it can heal up quicker.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• did they say anything of malignancy? of a sign of somethign serious the white skin? have them do a biopsy of it to test for conditions it may signal. god bless. try to think of somethign else whiel you wait tho. you will be okay.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• It does sound like maybe your doc is wanting to do a biopsy. I had to have one done on a strange freckle on my forehead. The only thing that hurt was when I would forget over the next couple of days and run my hands over it. That and the black stuff she put over it made me look like I had tar on my forehead. lol.
    I have no idea what you could have. Just be confident that your doc knows what they are doing. And, wear loose clothes the day of the test, that way it doesn't rub and iritate it.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:50 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• no she just said it didn't look right I've never had any infeccions or anything like this that's why I'm so scared!!!!!!!!!!!!
    krystal2010

Answer by krystal2010 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Dont stress yourself until you know what it is.
    VRocsMommy

Answer by VRocsMommy at 9:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2010