frustration! ugh

My sister and I got into an argument because someone we knew died riding a four wheeler. He rode that thing like a moron, playing games with his life all the time. Finally, he made the mistake of his life. He was riding in the woods, going way too fast in the mud puddles and he slid into a tree and died. I said that while he was being responsible by wearing a helment, he was also being irresponsible by riding through the puddles the way he was and she flipped out on me. She said that only a five year old slows down for puddles and I got mad because she is just so young and completely irresponsible herself (I kept that comment to myself). I feel bad that he died, but why should she flip out on me for him being irresponsible? I suppose I should just keep my comments to myself. Ugh.. sorry just had to vent.

hostlerak

Asked by hostlerak at 9:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• This should be in Relationships. I made the change for you!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• she just sounds really immature, if the conversation comes up again, i'd have to tell her "as long as you think like that you could be next!"Theres no glory in dying for something soooo reckless. It's a goog thing you can see that and hopefully she will too someday.
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:46 AM on Oct. 31, 2010