anyone use pampers diapers???

If anyone uses pampers if you don't use the codes i would really love to have them. if you want just message the codes to me. I am trying to get my baby one of the toys i only have 50 points.

burtney0921

Asked by burtney0921 at 1:24 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in General Parenting

• how many points do u need to get stuff? how much is each pack of pampers brand? I collect coke codes:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Hi burtney0921 I was wondering why youre baby comes out with her mouth open in every picture, do u tell her to pose like that or she just does it? it looks cute. is her bottom lip working properly? shes adorable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• use them occassionaloly be glad to send u the codes
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:52 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I've got them, but I didn't know what to do with them!! I'd be glad to send them to you!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:39 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Sorry, I've stocking up on codes too!
    Anonymous

• her lip is fine lol she is just in that drooling stage and her mouth isnt open in all her pics she is smiling in one. She has her daddys lips lol and the other pampers usually cost about 21 dollars for a box of 92 for size 2 diapers. i would really appreciate ya'lls help thanks.
    burtney0921

Answer by burtney0921 at 1:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2008