bra sizing?

i went thru two surgeries the past 6 months. i was born with a muscle disorder called polands syndrome that made my chest deformed....i had one pretty full right breast that was normal. and a completely undeveloped left due to a lack of pectoral muscle in the left side. after my 2 surgeries ive had an implan tin the left side and a lift on the right side to make it match the perkiness of the left. i dont know what size i am now. how do you use a measuring tape to get a proper size? im not sure how to do that exactly and now that for the first time in 24 yrs i have two boobs (lol) i want to get some nice bra's and make surei have the right size cause damnit ive never really had boobs before hah. only had one

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 1:29 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• they will measure you at victorias secret, i measure my self then went there, and i was completely off!
    They do it perfectly.

i reccommend going there.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:30 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I agree with kelso go to victoria's secret they measure you and give you the perfect size bra, good luck hun
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:33 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• if you bra sizing in the store do you atke off your shirt and bra or how do they do it? im a modest person so if that is true ill have to find a really thin shirt etc. to avoid that problem
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:33 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• you measure under your breasts where the band of the bra would be and then around the fullest part of your breasts basically right across your nipples ( i would recommend wearing a non padded bra to do that so they are up where theyre supposed to be lol ) and the difference in the measurement is your cup size. 1 inch difference is an A 2 is a B and so on. I used to work at a dept store where I had to do bra fittings.
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• no, they just say put your hands on your hips please. and they do it right there in the store with your shirt on. it takes like one minute and theyll show you what bras are best etc.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:35 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• no hun you do not take your shirt off then measure you with it on. It is completely comftorable, I used to shop there until I got too big for the bras and now I shop at fredricks of hollywood and they measure the same way just over your shirt
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:36 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• ok. when im fully healed (im still confined to sports bra's with surgical pads) ill go up and get it done. i told the hubby i want a super pushup cleavage bra rofl. at least one cause ive never been able to have "real cleavage"
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:38 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• lol :) then victorias secret is DEFINITELY the store to go to for that. lol. They will ask you after the measure you if you have wanting a push up bra mainly support bra, wired bra or wireless etc and just tell them what you like theyll show you what they have and will tell you their current sales too.

i used to not wear Victoria's Secret & then one day i went on a shopping spree and bought one, and ill never go back, even know that im pregnant im still wearing victorias secret. and plan on it for as long as i can lol.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:40 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• girlie you got boobies, use those puppies and that cleavage to your full advantage, guaranteed your going to love the push ups
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:44 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Yeah i LOVE my push up bra from victorias secret lol.

my boobs look way nice and ( i get compliments left and right from them mainly bc of my bra) lol

:)

ps sorry my spelling and writing is really confusing, im exhausted lately and cant sleep for some reason.)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:46 AM on Oct. 31, 2008