What is the stupidest thing you SO has lied about.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• It's happened so often, I wouldn't know where to begin. Everything? That sounds good to me.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• My DH looks at young women online. I have expressed how it hurts my feelings. But he will still do it and lie about it.
    kansasmom1978

Answer by kansasmom1978 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Told me he was stranded on a bridge walking distance from our home and slept in the car over night but walked to his friend's house further away at five in the morning the next day to borrow gas money to go to work that next morning. Guess now you can see why he's no longer with me.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• My dh has never lied to me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Um, his cell phone.. I guess its not stupid, because I imagine there is a convenient reason his cell phone ¨fell into the ocean¨, but I thouught he had more creativity.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 2:42 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Saying he hadn't eaten at his father's house when he got home. Granted I had fixed a special meal that particular night with my parents invited. But honestly, he has lied about so much over the years, most for no real reason other than to "not make me mad". But he doesn't realize I don't have much faith now because I always feel like he's fooling me. One of my favorites is "my truck broke down" or "my truck wouldn't start" when he was hunting and was late! Or at a friend's house and didn't want to leave. Now if he's not back at a time we're supposed to leave, I go alone.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• dh never lies to me
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 12:30 AM on Nov. 1, 2010