My name is Robyn and tonight my younger sister had her second daughter. Her first daughter is my godchild so I am "Nannie" but for this baby girl "Aury Lynn" i need a really cute and rather funny name. Also if I may add I will also be aunt again in Feb 2011 so I need something really good! an suggestions?

rstires

Asked by rstires at 9:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• That was A LOT of info all at once. I am a little confused. You need a name for these kids, your nieces to call you?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Do you need a name for this child to call you? If so what is wrong with Nannie.. More than one name will just confuse the poor kids..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:02 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• aunt robyn???
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Oh my I should have elaborated.. I need a name for the 2 new babies to call me since I am not there godparent. So my ? is I need a cute/funny auntie name for the 2 new babies to call me?
    rstires

Comment by rstires (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I appreciate the sugg. but I'm feeling that Aunt Robyn is just too plain for me. I would like something different. My sisters are called BeeBee and Taunsie! I need to top these names!! LOL
    rstires

Comment by rstires (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Ok, so the one you are the godparent to just had a sister and you need a name for that child to call you.. So one child will call you nannie and the sister will call you some thing else, right.. still confusing to a child have both of your younger sisters kids call you the same thing.. as for the other baby auntie robin is just fine..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yeah but my Brother in Law and his wife are having a baby in Feb 2011 and we are from the south and I would love to have a Cute name other than Auntie Robyn...
    rstires

Comment by rstires (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I'm thinking of like KiKi or KoKo?
    rstires

Comment by rstires (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• OK! Got it! Well, Tia or Ti Ti Is fairly common in Spanish. Greek it's Thea. If your name is Robyn you could always be Briddie. In another language I don't remember what Aunt is Taunta.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• my cousin's niece calls her aunt fancy or just fancy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2010