how can i stop smoking for my sons health

i have tried the patch n the pill

yankeegirl87

Asked by yankeegirl87 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Health

• Chantix worked for me. It gave me weird friggin dreams though, and messed with my period, but it stopped my cravings in a matter of a couple weeks.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• i tried that it got me sick n the patch gave me a rash n bad dreams
    yankeegirl87

Comment by yankeegirl87 (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Put a picture of your son inside the clear sleeve of your cigarettes, Every time you want to light up, you will see your son's face.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 10:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• that the thing i dont buy packs i roll my own
    yankeegirl87

Comment by yankeegirl87 (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• i quit when i got pergnant it was very hard cold turkey i sliped a few times and took a drag of a friends ciggarette, but what helped me was when i wanted one i thought of those disgustings "truth" commericals LOL it actualy helped ,and in that moment of weakness remember all the reasons you want to stop!!! also like if you always smoke having a morning cup of coffe don't have coffe, instead of somking after a meal go brush your teeth... in other words break the normal rutine that you associate with smoking!!!
    MichelleBabyBoy

Answer by MichelleBabyBoy at 10:41 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Will power. You have to really want to quit. If you feel the urge then try ciinnamon sticks or pop a mint
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• stop buying them. What you have now is all you have. Limit the amount you smoke each day. Smoke only outside.
    Wean yourself. Each time you light up, remind yourself of what matter more.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:59 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• the thing is the my father grandmother n both my grandfathers n my uncle died of lung cancer
    yankeegirl87

Comment by yankeegirl87 (original poster) at 1:09 AM on Oct. 31, 2010