Am I a horrible person?...(scandalous)

This is really scandalous...I slept with one of my friends..and he has a girlfriend. I can't even say it just happened because I think we both knew something was going to happen. It's just we got carried away..I'm not trying to be with him and I'm not even thinking of trying to break him and his gf up...I just feel horribly guilty b/c well, I believe in karma and he has a freaking gf! I know I probably should have thought of that BEFORE it happened. I think part of it is just being lonely(been single since before I knew I was pregnant-just over a yr ago) and the opportunity arose and I'm not going to lie, I was curious about if giving birth would have affected anything down there. Really, I wouldn't feel sooo guilty about it if he didn't have a gf(I DON'T sleep around and never have, which is why I'm more shocked it happened so casually). But yea, I just can't stop thinking about it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• Honey if he has a g/f just stay away from him. If he wants something to happen then tell him you can't because he has a g/f and you feel guilty for it happening once. Things happen and you know that it happened so next time don't put yourself in that conor for somthing to happen Good Luck!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 1:49 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• dont do it again...hope it doesnt ruin your friendship
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• he's an asshole, bottom line.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 2:09 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• your a horrible person what if that was some trick sleeping with you bf i hope karma tears you a new one i hope he doesn't have a family with his gf eventually it will catch up with you and him and their relationship from here on out is based on a lie because of him and the ho next door. sorry but it's woman like you that ruin good men by being so damn easy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• What's done is done, you can' t go back and change anything. So just accept it and get over it. Let it go, it's in the past. You learned something from this and I'm sure will be more careful next time. But there is no sense beating yourself up over this forever. Give yourself a break. Everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect. For your own peace of mind....let it go!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:12 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I wish you would've thought of this before you did it. If it was a curious thing and a lonely thing, you could've found someone besides someone who was taken but I do know it's easier when it is someone you're comfortable with.
    I hope the friendship was worth the sex because you've lost it whether you know it or not yet. The guilt is already eating you up and it's only going to get worse till you break from both of them or tell them the truth. I'm not trying to bash you because I've made mistakes too, I'm just being realistic. Silver lining will be when you discover that you're not pregnant (if you used b/c). This is the reason I don't trust my friends alone with my guy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i totally agree with robinann5. you have to put it out of your mind and move on. hard lesson learned.
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 7:55 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• well whats done is done u cant change the past but if you do feel that bad make sure u dont put yourself in the position where it could happen again good luck
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:39 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• No matter what your reasons are for doing it are irrelevant becase it's over and done with and you can't take it back. But to answer your ?, I don't think it makes you scandalous, but that you had a poor lack in judgement.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 9:08 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• we all make mistakes in life. We have to accept what we've done and move on. Don't waste precious time beating yourself up over what happened in the past. You cannot un-do it. Each moment you waste thinking about it cheats your child out of quality time with you. Let it go. It's water under the bridge.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:09 AM on Oct. 31, 2008