Toddler bookshelf recommendations

My 16 month old has a lot of books already and pulls them out every day, many times a day. I am on a hunt for a good, sturdy bookshelf or some type of bookcase for toddlers. I don't want it to be something that he can pull over on himself or something too high where he can't reach the books. I've seen some on amazon.com that are neat but I'm the type of person that buys based on reviews. So, any suggestions please let me know. Thanks :)

Here is one I like from amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B001GN62VQ/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=284507&s=kitchen

jcrmommy09

Asked by jcrmommy09 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 2 (-1 Credits)
  • Potterybarn,Land Of Nod.If you have a unfinished wood furniture store nearby they always have neat stuff,Company Kids
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• i had to get the old king that the sleves do not come out, she would take the books out just to take the sleves out
    found solid wood bookcase at thift store for ten dollars, love it
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:08 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• We got a regular solid wood bookcase from an unfinished wood place and I finished it myself. It's a low bookshelf so I'm not worried about him pulling it over, if I were I would just have my husband bolt it to the wall.

Answer by missanc at 7:49 AM on Oct. 31, 2010