baby clothes

When you buy them what do you look for? What makes you buy it?

Keyonsmom

Asked by Keyonsmom at 10:55 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't really "look for" anything... If I think it's cute and I would wear it on my kid, I buy it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• The 'cuteness' factor, and the material has to be soft and something that I would want to wear if I were a baby. No scratchy frilly lace crap or sewed on decals that poke through the other side of the shirt. I also make sure there's no hems coming apart or stitching coming undone.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• If its cute and cheap I sometimes even splerg for the really cute stuff lol
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 12:42 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Necessity and price. I have an active son who gets dirty all the time, so whatever is comfortable for him. Love going to the kids' clothing resale shops too - always found the good brands there for way, way less.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 1:05 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Cute, comfortable, and price.
    v8v

Answer by v8v at 2:42 AM on Oct. 31, 2010