Discharge question..freaked out a little bit adult content

I am 19 weeks pregnant with twins..hubby and I did the deed earlier and about 2 1/2 hours later i went to sit on the couch and this gush of fluid came out. It was ALOT..I had to change my panties and pants completely. It's clear, has no smell, and I don't know what to think of it. Could it possibly be my hubby's juices deciding to flow back out after 2 1/2 hours?? Possibly leaking fluid? It isnt thick..but I wouldnt say its super thing or anything. Any ideas? It's 10pm at night and the last thing I want to do is rush to the ER over something that could be nothing at all. Thanks in advance for reading and sorry about the TMI!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Could just be the combination of his stuff and the increasing discharge you have. But it might be worth a phone call to your doc to be sure they don't want you to come in. They will ask how much fluid, color, etc and determine if you should go in.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I agree w/ above. How far along are you?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Call dr. I had twins too It's better to be safe than something go wrong.
    teddi32465

Answer by teddi32465 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I would call your doctor or L&D to be on the safe side.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:57 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I agree with all above. I would call my doctor or L&D to find out if there was a reason to be concerned or not. I don't ever remember anything like that happening when my dh and I had sex the whole time I was pregnant.
    yomomma1A

Answer by yomomma1A at 5:57 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Thanks for your responses ladies. I did call last night and they ended up telling me I should come get checked out to be on the safe side..I figured they would because they always tell me that lol Turns out it was not fluid, thankfully. It's 5am and my schedule so off right now lol But atleast I got some good sleep while I was waiting! Better safe than sorry
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:14 AM on Oct. 31, 2010