How do you and your husband/ S.O. sleep at night?

for as long as I can remember...since 18 my husband and I have ALWAYS kept each other close while we sleep! He is either holding me behind my back or me towards him or me in back of him holding him!!! I love it! I just wanted to know how other couples slept :)

mommaofemma

Asked by mommaofemma at 11:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• since my son was born my dh sleeps in dd's bed and my dd sleeps with me and my ds sleeps in the room with me in a toddler bed
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• He stays on his side I stay on mine but we either have our feet or hands touching one another.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• We always start with me spooning him, after about 20 minutes he spoons me. When we get too hot...about 10 minutes later we each move to our own side of the bed. We don't touch after that. I am a really light sleeper and any little touch wakes me up.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• We might start out cuddled up, but we're both restless sleepers, so that doesn't last long, lolI Of course, I'm 7 months pregnant at the moment, so half the time I end up in the recliner in the living room in order to sleep at all.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• some times my husband will sleep on the couch since he works late some times hell get home watch a lil tv n fallasleep. but theres times wen we do sleep in the bed him hugging me all night
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have a king size bed because I need to move.  I'm fidgety and restless when I sleep and now I'm that I'm getting night sweats, I don't want the extra body heat clamped up against me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• one of us either holds the other or has a leg and arm over the other in some way...we always touch. half the time we even share the same pillow.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• He swears he can not fall asleep unless I'm in bed with him. But he can. He needs to have me there, though, for comfort I guess. We fall asleep with him spooning me, and have for almost 15 years (our entire marriage). I guess because that's how we did when I first started spending the night with him, and he only had a twin bed. No room for us to spread out.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I fidget, and am restless so we never cuddle. Now that I'm pregnant and getting uncomfortable sleeping, I use him as my very own pre-warmed leg rest. I basically just flop half my body on him when I'm done tossing and turning and sleep that way.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• O my goodness...you ladies have it easy, lol, mine has to do the..."deed"...if ya know what I mean, before "he" can fall asleep, and then I'm up all night afterwards ;/ so, that's how we--get to sleep!...or at least him :D
    trijobaby

Answer by trijobaby at 11:31 PM on Oct. 30, 2010