Have you ever seen this?

tonight while trick or treating, There was a house that set up hot dogs and all the stuff to make it with.. chips and punch then they even handed out candy.... i was a little scared at first cause we all know the whole don't take what can be poisoned , we did and lived to talk about it... I have never seen anything like that and thought it was really neat...

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 11:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• There's someone a few streets over who does that. I think it's great. They are a nice family and they grill for the trick or treaters.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yeah, I've seen that kind of thing. I wish more people would do it... I'm always starving and freezing doing TOT!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• nope...but that is neat
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Nope sounds awesome. I would love to make homemade things but I am afraid that too many people would throw them away. It is a shame. They have an awesome thing going.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• That's a wonderful idea! How nice of them to do that. Understandable about being leery though.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• O yeah! I've seen crazier too! lol :) I've walked up to a table w/a full bar! There were these people with an ice sculpture and liquer flowing outta it. Jello shots. They'd make you any kind'a drink you wanted!...talk about taking your kids trick or treating! We didn't quite know what to do with our selves...well, I did, I was pregnant at the time :/ I was just able to "look" at the craziness.
    trijobaby

Answer by trijobaby at 11:25 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• How fun! I live in a small enough town that no one would think twice about eating something like that!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 11:31 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• We go to a neighborhood that does all kinds of stuff.....They block off 8 blocks, so the kids can run around, some houses will have hot dogs ect, one usually has Domino's Pizza delivered all night long 12 at a time, there will be live bands, bounce houses, one house will have life size characters for the kids to take pictures with, and the adults all bring their cups to trick or treat for mixed drinks. Every house has something going on along with the trick or treating. we bring the kids out for 5pm and we won't come home until midnight or better.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:24 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• When i lived in Lawrence, Ks there was a house a few houses down from a bar and they do it about every friday and saturday until it gets too cold i do beileve
    asweet_gurl04

Answer by asweet_gurl04 at 8:57 AM on Oct. 31, 2010