okay...so i'm nauseated, bleeding, cramping, feel like my ovaries are on fire and I just had some weird stuff come out of me....

I have an IUD as well but I've had like 4 periods this month when I normally only have a period every 4-5 months...

I don't know what's going on but I feel really sick.

I've been feeling "pregnant" for weeks but I took a test a week or two ago and it was negative and now all those symptoms. whats up with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You need to go to the ER.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Are you sure your IUD isn't causing this? I'd get that checked out first and foremost. I had a Paragard IUD put in me wrong and bled a lot, had cramping, and a burning sensation in my nether region.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yeah... you better go get it checked out. The burning in the ovaries is what has me worried. Also what kind of weird stuff came out? And how long have you had the IUD?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Hope you haven't had this long :/ you need to call your doctor, pronto...better yet, visit that ER.
    trijobaby

Answer by trijobaby at 11:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• You really should have already been to the doctors. If it is in wrong, I don't know if there is anyway that you might have gotten pregnant, even though you tested negative, it could be a tubal pregnancy which could be very bad, expecially if your tubes were to burst.
    yomomma1A

Answer by yomomma1A at 11:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Was it a watery sort of blood tinged discharge? Are you using Mirena? Mirena side effects include ovarian cysts. They rupture, which make you leak fluid and can burn and be VERY painful. They heal on their own, but you may want some pain meds and an Ultrasound to make sure you are okay.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• OH yeah, Mirena can make you feel pregnant when you aren't too.
    Musicmom80

• I would call and ask your doctor. It could be a hormone imbalance or the iud
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:51 AM on Oct. 31, 2010