I hate my family

i turned my older brother in for raping my little sister- she was 17 when it came out
Both my parents molested me
My little brother is now being accused of child porn- he says he didnt know they were under 18
my moms side of the family says "im dead to them" because I turned in my brother
I dont see anyone in my family cause there either on drugs or sexual preditors
I have a wonderful husband and I am a great mom and do my best to be different then them. I feel like people that know my family think bad of me to and I wonder if my in laws hate that there son is married to me. I am a respectful person with high morals and ppl that don't know my family history would be shocked.I feel like Im a failure sometimes because I have no "real family" to spend holidays with or jsut hang out with like other people. As you can tell im depressed right now and I needed to let it out somewhere.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Sending you lots of hugs.
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 11:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• My mom is a cheap hateful woman my brothers are spoiled and and feel entitled my father is a drunk and I am the family evil . I am the lighter one in my family coming to my moms house is like rubbing yourself with chum and jumping into a tank of sharks.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I am really sorry that you have a family like that. We can't choose who we have for a family. I have problems with mine too, not the same as yours, but still, I don't have anything to do with them. My middle sister is such a bitch but she doesn't see that she is that way. She thinks that she is better than anyone else. My younger sister and I were alot closer than either of us were to her, the problem is my younger sister had breast cancer and passed away on July 6, 2010. The other sister and I had the same dad but I don't like to tell anyone that she is my sister. When I went home when my sister passed away, my other one acted like she was the only one that mattered at the time, like it only happened to her. My sisters son didn't have anything to do with me even though his mother and I had mad all these arrangements for when the time came that she passed away. He said that he hated my other sister and said that he wouldn't
    yomomma1A

Answer by yomomma1A at 11:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I certainly HOPE your in laws don't hate that their son is married to you! Surely they see you for who you are, now who they are. I'm sorry your family...sucks so bad. I don't know what to say really. Since I got married, we haven't been near family much, military. We have been able to go 'home' for holidays now and then. But, for the most part, it's been, us. So I guess my advice is to concentrate on your family. You, your dh, your kids. For extended family, your in laws. Other then that, you probably need some therapy. Just hold your head high. You know who you are, good people, true friends also know who you are.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• <<<>>>>
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:02 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• have anything to do with her, but who do you think that he took up with! That hurt me alot. Then the whole 2 weeks that I was there, my sister did nothing but cause as much problems and grief for me as she could. I even think that she had my nephew do the things to me that he did. She had told me that I couldn't get anything that my sister said I could have out of her house because I owed him alittle money. She controlled it all. She doesn't take care of my mom like she said that she would, so to me, she is dead. My sister thought that she had everyone believing that she was the one being wronged until my aunt saw her in action. My aunt said she saw a side of her that she didn't know she had in her and that she would never believe anything else that she said. So my side of the family is just one drama stunt after another. Email me if you want just to talk, I know how you feel ksopko@cox.net. Sending you hugs.
    yomomma1A

Answer by yomomma1A at 12:05 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Just to get it "OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM".....

I would ask to speak to MIL, alone. ......And tell her how you feel ?

She may very well admire you ?

I WOULD ?

Come clean, and tell her how you feel .

She does not know, unless, you tell her ?

If you and hubby are great, you MIL, can be great, They are not all bad ♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

Answer by yo
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My sister thought that she had everyone believing that she was the one being wronged until my aunt saw her in action. My aunt said she saw a side of her that she didn't know she had in her and that she would never believe anything else that she said. So my side of the family is just one drama stunt after another. Email me if you want just to talk, I know how you feel ksopko@cox.net. Sending you hugs.

Answer by yomomma1A 39 minutes ago

AND

WHO ARE YOU ????

"YOU NEED TO LEAVE THIS LADY .....ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• so sorry to hear about ur family but u did the right thing, i understand how u feel i hate my family too i only speak to one sister. and i have my husband and my 4 month old daughter. i decided to stay away for good becuz they only hurt me and now i dont allow it and it was the hardest descision to make but it was the best one. i have my own family now and thats what counts
    valeriesmom16

Answer by valeriesmom16 at 2:12 AM on Oct. 31, 2010