Anyone have anything to share or want to talk about???

amy still looking for true honest caring friends. Anyone have anything to share or awant to ask anything or just talk...let me know. thanks for listening to a bipolar stressed depressed psycho rosanne barr....lol

momson666

Asked by momson666 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Health

• Sorry you are stressed Hope it gets better soon for you. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Im in a bit of a pinch myself, lol is there anything you would like to talk about?
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 11:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I like to bake or work out when I'm stressed...well, I bake, then I work out...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:01 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My daughters 16 almost 17 in 2 weeks and shes 5 months pregnant... We found out yesterday it was a girl.. I think I am horrible parent. I put her on birth control yet she did not want the shot she wanted the patch. I let her... Never again will i do that.. I did what i was supposed to , no boyfriends in your room no going out with out someone. When she went to his house his parents were there and staying there... I just feel I did not do my best . The worse part is she knows how hard this is. I have a 9, 4, and 2 yr old.... She has seem what babies do
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:50 AM on Oct. 31, 2010