where to go to trick or treat?

It has been a while since I have gone I don't go because my son died six yrs ago. or I don't because I think it is devil worship at lest that what I tell my self.
If you beleave in God do you go trick or treating.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• We go in our neighborhood. We are christians and do not believe that is devil worshipping.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Well, you missed it this year (towns did it tonight, since tomorrow the actual date is a school night) but I took my dd to a relative's party & neighborhood. Honestly I don't think I will go out into the neighborhood next year, we saw WAY too much horror for my 4 year old.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• We go around our neighborhood...
    I don't believe in the Devil, nor an I Christian, so No, I don't believe it's Devil Worship in any way, shape or form...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• We are just going in the neighborhood. In our area they are doing it tomorrow night and all the people that I know are doing it tomorrow so you can still go.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:24 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• smile miniI hope you can still go. Our town I guess just decided on Saturday this year. God bless, & sorry about your son's passing :(

txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:47 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Sorry about your sonĀ“s passing, and Yes, we do go trick or treating, just around our neighborhood.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 2:04 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• devil worship? LMFAO!!! I'm sorry about your son!!!
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 2:27 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Halloween has nothing to do with devil worship. We didn't go this year, we opted to have a party instead.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 11:28 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I believe in God, and yes, we go ToT'ing. We take him down main street. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yes, I believe in God, and I love celebrating Halloween....I love dressing in scary costumes and all that comes with it.....it feels right and good and innocent and fun..... :)
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2010