Sharp, pretty things. adult content

I have chosen to remain secret, however I am now in a place with people who ignore me. I hate my self, I am a momm and I know baby needs me, but I just cant do this anymore... she has a wonderful dad... just dont kno what to do, I have no one to talk to... no money for meds... at all. I want to just cut..... it hurts I hav no privicy I just want to go away...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• 800-448-3000 Call this number. They will refer you to some place that can help you.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:00 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• cutting is a serious problem. Call the your local family services and see if you can get help. Call a crisis hot line. Do something. Your child might have a wonderful Daddy but she only has ONE Mommy. No one replaces you. If you ended up not in her life because YOU chose not to be how hurtful is that for her. You are setting her up for the same problem later in life. Don't do that to her. What is more important? You cutting to make your self feel better or you NOT cutting so SHE can feel better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Another hotline to call 1-800-784-2433
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 12:04 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Please get some help. My stepfather did that to my half sister and we always worried that she would do the same thing when things got bad. My sister was 12 years old and it effected her in so many ways and alot of them were not good ones. If something were to happen to you by cutting yourself, that will stick with her forever. If not for yourself, please get help for your daughter. Whoever you contact will also be able to help you get help in getting your meds.
    yomomma1A

Answer by yomomma1A at 12:48 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• why don't you ask the dad for help? Tell him or someone else how seriously you need to get help for yourself. Sound like you haven't expressed the severity of this issue.Your no good to anyone else if your not good for yourself! You say they ignore you well, "speak up!!!"The situation wont get better until you adress it.If it's meds you need and have no money go to the emergency room,they can't refuse people, you may owe later but you need help now!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:33 AM on Oct. 31, 2010