Couple time?

Do you and your DH have a hobby that you do together? Before kids my DH and I used to collect baseball cards and work on cars together.I miss doing that kind of stuff.Someday I will be able to again.

liss05

Asked by liss05 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• We play music...fiddles and guitars or bass and drums, glockenschpiel and keyboard. Then there is photography...
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 1:16 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• We sometimes go to yard sales, he helps with the kids and ends up having a good time though it's mostly me wanting to go.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• We both hunt, though since the kids came along we haven't been able to go out together. We do a lot of outdoor things together, fishing, 4 wheeling, hiking, ect. Whenever he's working on a vehicle or building something, I try to be there to help out and just spend time together. (Unless he asks me to leave so he could have some time alone, lol) With his job in the military, he's gone for 5 days at a time, so we pretty much go most places together when he's home, be it grocery shopping or taking the kids to the park.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 12:05 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• we play music....dance around the house cooked dinner together
    FayMeek

Answer by FayMeek at 6:23 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I can't pin point a hobby, but we enjoy just being together! Last night the kids were out... We sat outside, did some grilling had some wine ...and just relax..... We had a super busy week ...So it was our time to chill, and enjoy each other's company!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 8:41 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• It's hard when kids are small to find time together, but it is important to do so if you can. It will get better as the kids get older and don't need so much constant attention, and money situation becomes easier.. Then you can pick up the hobbies again.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:35 AM on Oct. 31, 2010