heal?? Maybe??

how does someone heal from a broken heart and being abandon and still so in love with them????

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Time heals all wounds.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Time a lot of time. Time will heal wounds if you don't keep picking it open. Sorry
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Time is about the only thing. If you can, remove anything from sight that will remind you of him. Ask your friends not to bring him up and by all means, do not attempt to contact him. I am so sorry that you are hurting so bad. Sending you lots of hugs.
    yomomma1A

Answer by yomomma1A at 12:32 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• thanks yomomma1A. This is the worst thing I have ever gone through
    meagan678

Comment by meagan678 (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I too have to say time... hope you feel better. There are things that you could try Like going somewhere to think about something else, Get a girls night together. Just anything to fulfil your mind
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:32 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Sorry... I have the same answer.. TIME............... we all pass for your situation, as young adults & adults.............
    Nothing seem to make sense............You feel lonely................ Believe me you are not alone................... Try to get some fresh air, join a gym, listen to music...anything that makes time go faster!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 8:37 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Time is the healer. It is horrible going through something like that, but you will survive it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:32 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• time heals the heart. are you sure you still love that person or is it just old feelings hanging around.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 12:25 AM on Nov. 1, 2010