what is going on??

I am almost 27 weeks pregnant and randomly getting nauseated a lot lately. Is it possible to get "morning sicknesz" so late in the game?? Also I've realized the more tired I am the worse I feel mentally and physically. Is this.normal???

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 12:32 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Completely. Some people have morning sickness from the second of getting pregnant to the second that they have the baby. Nothing unusual there or being tired being related to how you feel. It is all quite normal.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:33 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yes, I think so. I have had 3 pregnancies and all have been different, for me- As long as you're doing the right things, you're good. Nothing you've listed sounds like a deeper issue. COngrats by the way!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:35 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• yes very normal i was sick in the beginning and then i was fine for a couple months and then i got really sick at the end again.. so yeah it's normal. I also i have a friend that had morning sickness her whole pregnancy.
    MotoChick44

Answer by MotoChick44 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• To tell you the turth it was normal for me when I was pregnant with my twins I was always feeling tired, exhausted and sick. I did drink alot of water and that helped at times.Im sorry you dont feel well. good luck :)
    ILovemybabies12

Answer by ILovemybabies12 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• When I was pregnant, every time I was really hungry, I felt super nauseous....just a thought! Best wishes!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Eat smaller meals I hear it helps when your later in pregnancy.
    Britneykm

Answer by Britneykm at 12:45 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I'm almost 28 weeks and I still get morning sickness

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:43 AM on Oct. 31, 2010