make the indigestion stop??

Any suggestions?? Already on ratidine, rolaids and malox.

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 12:33 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Talk with your doctor about the indigestion, maybe they have something stronger that you can take while you are pregnant. It's a wives tale, but I know it to be true, that indigestion is a sign that your baby is going to have alot of hair. I didn't believe it until my baby was born, actually all three of them. They all had a headfull of hair! Good luck and congradulations on the baby
    yomomma1A

Answer by yomomma1A at 12:58 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• How much rantadine?
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:34 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Try Papaya capsules. Congrats on your pregnancy.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• 75mg twice a day.
    randibosin

Comment by randibosin (original poster) at 12:36 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I took 150 twice a day each time I was pregnant. I also took Aciphex at different times. Ia m certainly no doctor but you might talk to yours about increasing dosage.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:37 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Ask for Zantac.....sleep with your head elevated (like 2 pillows) and of course avoid anything acidic. Best wishes.....I have GERD and during my pregnancy it was beyond brutal. Since then, my GERD seems like nothing. Congrats on that little baby in your belly!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:39 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I noticed the 150 on the shelf and wondered about that. I will defintely ask. Thanks. What's the other stuff??
    randibosin

Comment by randibosin (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• The other stuff I took was Aciphex and it was great but it is not over the counter it has to be prescribed.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• And have you tried the liquid mylanta. And you have to be careful not to take certain things at the same time because they can negate each other. Like if you were to take the Rantidine and then soon after take a rolex I just remember the doctor saying that then neither will work.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:57 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I have acid reflux but it is amazing what a difference being pregnant can be. It is the first sign that I begin suspecting that I am pregnant.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:58 AM on Oct. 31, 2010