plans for the night?

whats your plans for the night?
as for me Im very sleepy,my feet are swollen,stomach& back pains out of this world,haven't ate all day& plus Ive been up since 5am& just now getting home all i want to do is make a quick K.f.c Run come home take a nice hot bath & pass out on my bed but Ive volunteered my self to help out at my nieces Halloween party & its over at 12 so im getting the girls in there costumes 7 then were headed over there UGggg!if your having a relaxing night enjoy it stay off your feet and don't take it for granted but if your busy like me tonight " Hang in there lol
have a great night moms

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 12:37 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in About CafeMom

• We did our halloween partis tonight. Are yall's kids out of school Monday?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:43 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• It's almost 10pm here. We just got back from the movies and we're making a low-carb pizza to eat while we settle in to watch Halloween H2O. We'll do all our Halloween activities tomorrow.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:50 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• We just got back from the Boo Carre' parade in the Fench Quarter. My boys had a GREAT time and came home with all kinds of beads, cups, candy and stuffed animals.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:06 AM on Oct. 31, 2010