how do you get the daddy to be to understand I don't feel physically good as before I got pregnant?

Britneykm

Asked by Britneykm at 12:44 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've him a book about pregnancy. I think every one of them has at least something about that. There's one called Pregnancy Sucks, which I don't like because it really focuses on all the negative stuff about being pregnant, but it might be just the thing to throw at him. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:51 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I have also given him a book to read, he doesn't think he'll need it.
    Britneykm

Comment by Britneykm (original poster) at 12:58 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Ask him if he can remember the last time he was sick with either the flu or hangover...minus the headaches...ask him if he remembers at any time feeling run down, blah and like total crap...when he can recall any of these events tell him it is how you feel and to keep that in mind as well as the fact that you are growing another human being
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:59 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I'll just throw it harder at him! Lol!
    Britneykm

Comment by Britneykm (original poster) at 12:59 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Oh my gosh i was just telling my bf tonight i wished he could feel how i feel! Im 35 weeks & feel l;ike my guts r falling out. My legs hurt so bad due to excessive swelling I can barely walk distances. I cant get comfortable at night to sleep & when i do i have to pee! wth. Im suppose to be on strict bedrest but then I hurt being in bed so long, Its crazy I wish we could make them feel our pain & agony but I dont think that will ever be a reality! Good luck
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 1:15 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Lol. Good Luck!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 2:20 AM on Oct. 31, 2010