Any ideas of what this is?

Ok, this is not my condition, but my moms. She has been dealing with this for over 3 years now, and I am about ready to scream, cause I am normally the one who has to treat this. She had a flu shoot while also having another infection (UTI). Shortly after (about a week) she developed blisters on her lower abdomin. These blisters get better while she is on an antibiotic to the point that they go away. But as soon as she stops them, the blisters come back. Any ideas?
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 1:04 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Health

• I was just reading about this! My daughter had to resched for vaccinations because she had a fever. Apparantly you can get an infection that is really hard to cure if your defense is low. Her body was already fighting an infection and was not able to build immunity against the virus in the shot. It will have to be controlled with treatment by a doctor.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 31, 2010