What in your everyday diet can you not live without?

My crutch is soda.. Coke to be exact... I absolutely cannot give it up for anything!

pupmom

Asked by pupmom at 1:52 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• coffee. and not just because i'm addicted, but because i love the entire experience... the brewing, the holding a cup, the aroma, LOL!! one day i will own my own coffee shop, career # 35.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:26 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• coffee....I actually will get a headache if I don't have my quota for the the day!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:53 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Pepsi! ;o) I have to have my pepsi! even if it's just 1 20 oz I nurse all day long.

and Starbucks DoubleShots in a can (although I can go a few days without those)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• SAHM- I get headaches too if I don't get my Pepsi (the caffeine actually)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• To SAHMinIL... it's because you have a caffeine addiction that you get the headaches.

I have to have milk...it deters my nausea. I get extremely nauseous with pregnancies and milk is all that will get rid of it.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Yes ladies I know it's because of my addition to caffeine!! I'm well aware of it; However, I'm not about to do anything about it. It's not like it's illegal. LOL
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 2:00 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• LOL SAHM - I gotta have my caffeine too :) you can't convince me to give it up! even if it was illegal I think I'd still get it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Omg I CANNOT live without MILK!!! I can seriously go through a gallon in a day. I love that stuff!!! My husband looks at me like I'm nuts when I get a big glass of it for no reason. He has to have cookies or pop tarts or something to drink milk.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:49 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I guess mine would be my glass of chocolate milk I have to have every morning! I just lost Nestle Quik!!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:03 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• ice cream....lol or chocolate chip cookies
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:48 AM on Oct. 31, 2008