Ive always wondered how do my friends do it to go out to clubs every weekend if they got little kids, who takes care of them?

I dont have anyone to take care of my child and I doubt they can afford a babysitter, unless they leave them home alone but who knows, cause thats bad. unless they got a nice mother or a nice in law that takes care of them, hmmmm. when I ask them who takes care of them they all blow me off and never answer the darn question, so for those of u cafemoms that still party like teenagers who takes care of ur kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why is it any of your business who takes care of other people's kids? Shouldn't you be more concerned with your own? Maybe that's the way they feel and that's why they avoid talking about it. I know I would probably avoid talking further with someone if it seemed like they were being judgmental towards me. People who have kids and want to have some fun, too, find a way for their kids to be taken care of while they enjoy themselves for a a day or two. Last time I checked it wasn't illegal to have a life and have kids.

I've never gotten to party like a teenager, but my mom has always been more than happy to keep our daughter if we wanted to go out or get away for a weekend. Most of the time, she asks to keep Lina for a day or two every week anyway. Everyone I know who has kids has at least one family member like that.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:41 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My best friend has 3 kids and for christmas i always buy her and her hubby a date nite (gift certificate to a restaurant and movies and it comes with a free babysitting coupon) So maybe friends?
    asweet_gurl04

Answer by asweet_gurl04 at 9:11 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yeah probably their friends and family, well I don't have any family members that are willing to take care of mine and most of them I dont trust! Plus I stopped thinking about party party party as soon as I stopped being a teenager, which was when I decided to settle down and start a family, now my responsibilties are my husband and my son, no more partying like an animal for me, plus I was never a party animal to begin with. But I guess your friends that go out have it easy that way:/ Great question!
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 11:31 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Personally I think it is none of your business but most likely friends or family.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:25 PM on Oct. 31, 2010