What do you think of this stupid like page on facebook that says this: Anyone who was born in the 1980's and doesnt have a kid and isnt pregnant.

I liked this one answer though: Had to click LIKE so I could respond but believe that I'll be deleting this silly page as soon as I'm done. I think its freakin awesome that NONE of you have kids bc its pretty obvious that you wouldn't make good parents saying half the s.hit you've all been saying on here. Kids are NOT a death sentence or considered baggage. I'm all for ppl being responsible and not having more than they can care for but it's just ignorant to discriminate against all the mommys and daddys out there.Keep up the stupid comments. Thinking maybe you all need to rename this the Losers Page.. Have a nice kid-free day. I know that I'm going to enjoy mine with my handsome little boy,Its so messed up the way these party animals immature 20 year olds think, they seriously havent grown up and are not ready to settle down but that doesnt give them a right to try to put down the mature good 20 year olds parents out there!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• of the 80's.. geese how old are people expected to be to have kids 40? omg.. idiots. Your right they are dumb. At lest you know better! Those dorks are missing out, but who cares, we know how amazing kids are!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 31, 2010