Saw fans: Who's seen the new one? What did you think?

We loved it! The only Saw movie I didn't really like at all was the 2nd one. I hated it for some reason. I think it was the 5th one that kind of upset me at the end because Scott Patterson's character died. I love him lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:18 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Entertainment

• Oh goodness I have been trying to find someone to watch my 4 month old and 5yo just to see it in the theater good to know it was good. Happy Halloween :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:53 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I haven't seen it yet....but I'd kind of like to....but honestly I think the 3d will scare the living crap out of me, lol.....I told hubby I'd wait for the video...but now I'm kind of curious.....I didn't see the 5th one yet....anyway, just wanted to comment to come back to this and see the other responses !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 7:48 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• FXmom: Have you seen the 6th one? If you haven't seen the 5th or 6th, you should probably watch both before going to see this one. I can't remember now exactly how important it was to see both of them before the 7th, but I'm pretty sure that it's pretty important and might not make a lot of sense if you don't see them first.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 8:01 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I haven't seen it yet. I will when Redbox get's it. I've almost bought all saws at Wal-Mart. They had them for $10 for 2 or 3 movies in them.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 1:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2010