Do you think America is the best place to live?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:51 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Travel

• Of course, we have freedom here that other places dont have like the song God Bless America, My Home Sweet Home.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I think it is one of the better places to live. As far as the best, that is in the eye of the beholder.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:31 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I love it here.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Not really. I think there's so much unrest in America. Land is pretty when you get out of the city though. So much unrest in America. I prefer Canada or SOME of the European countries, like Switzerland, for the people and for the healthcare, laws, etc....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• For some , say the white hetrosexual majority, yeah, but for some minorities, no. Really depends on your accident of birth, but at least in the US one does have the right to strive for a better life.
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 7:45 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Absolutely!!

Answer by missanc at 8:02 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I'm not sure there is a "best place to live". I'm happy here with all my family, I could be just as happy in many countries if my family were there. The USA has some great things about it though.
    heatkab2

Answer by heatkab2 at 9:34 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I am sure it is not the worst, but I don't think it is the best, either. Every family has to determine for themselves what is the best.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 7:40 AM on Oct. 31, 2010