Do you know something natural to do for inflammation of the knees/muscles?

Lot of inflammation in knees and left upper arm and shoulder by neck. Anything natural I can take or eat to help?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:58 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Health

• http://www.natural-homeremedies.com/homeremedies_arthritis.htm

I googled it for you and found this site.  It looked like it had several remedies.  Hope this helps.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:05 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• While you sitting, keep your legs up (decrease weight on your legs).. You can also use a frozen bag( peas or veggies) on your knees, while you keep them elevated...

Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 7:46 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Burt's bees makes a lovely ointment called muscle mend. When my leg acts up (broke it 2 years ago), that's what I use to ease the pain. I also use it on my shoulders, neck, and other tired, sore, achy muscles. It does smell like menthol, but in my opinion, its not as bad as products like ben gay or other muscle rubs. It's also not as greasy, and a little goes a long way, so you're not using as much.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Do a full body detox to remove excess fluid & toxins that build up in joint areas
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:30 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I'm Sorry I wish I knew. I have so many issues from Chemo. No idea!! Maybe Icy hot rub?
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2010