WHY DO I ALWAYS DO THIS???

so im watching tv or even in the computer and i see a pretty girl with nice body big boobs big ass nice body you know--- SO plz can somebody tell me why when i see this i always tell my husband DO YOU THINK SHE PRETTY?? DO YOU LIKE HER BODY?? WHY DO YOU LIKE IT?? or even when we out and we see a pretty girl why do i always ask him this questions ?? and i know what he going to say (YES) to my questions and i still ask him--- and it gets me really mad that he answers "yes" when i know he going to say" yes" he likes the body or thikns she pretty -- then we get into a arguement-- YES I KNOW I MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT INSECURE but can somebody tell me why do i always do this ??

THANK YOU

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Well I think you pretty much answered your own question. Your just insecure with yourself..or maybe your trying to figure out what OTHER kind of person your husband is/could be into. But just remember.. he is with YOU and married YOU for a reason..because he thinks your hot woman!! lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:20 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I will suggest to count to 10 before you ask!!! If you know he is going to say YES, and that will hurt you............. What do you want to keep doing it?
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 7:24 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I think you might be looking for him so say NO way babe , You are the hottest thing for me....
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:24 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• a "little" insecure???  I might also add childish.

Stop.  Just stop doing that it will ruin your relationship.  If you have something you could improve upon... then get up and do something about it.  The rest of it... well that IS who you are.... learn to accept it.

And I might add there will ALWAYS be someone hotter, prettier, younger, in better shape than you... that is simply life.  Im sure there are men out there hotter, younger, and in better shape than your husband but he doesnt make you suffer because of it.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• you answered your own question. you are insecure. start loving yourself a little more than ask your hubby, are you sexy.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• your just hopeing that one day hell catch one and say "no baby, your the only one i have eyes for" but realistically, never going to happen if hes honest.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 12:28 AM on Nov. 1, 2010