real work from home job?

I want to be able to work off and on during the day because i have two small kids. I don't have the money to 'invest'. i've tried surveys, and they are a waste. i don't want a gift card. it doesn't pay my insurance..... :-)

anyone know anything good?

-no, i'm not going to join any more groups. i've tried like 4 or 5 and they all say "for just $25 you can. . .blah blah blah" no good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Money & Work

• girl i know what u mean they are all a scam last time i checked you weren't supposed to pay your employer they were supposed to pay you the last time i had i a job i didn't have to walk in the day i started and hand them fifty dollars. and then they want you to complete one of their damn offers if i had diabetes trust me id already have a glucose maching it is crazy i haven't found any good ones and i haven't found any that you don't have to come out of your pocket before they do good luck to you
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:38 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• If you are looking for the security of a weekly paycheck they you actually have to work. There is no easy money. If you want a job, that you can do while your children sleep go to the only cafe mom group which doesn't promote scams or ads: Cafe Mom Group

Any group/person that promotes, surveys and any job where you will be paid without an interview and training is only promoting a scam. If you have to pay to work there, its not a job, it's a scam.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:07 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I have some info. on a real work at home job... NOT a business. If you would like the info. just send me a pm.
    owalker

Answer by owalker at 8:30 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I do surveys and some other programs also. I have a jewlery webstore that I make a great commission from and I do Ebay sales with a drop shipper. I don't buy the item until I've already sold it and been paid for it. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• A business from home works if you pt time in it. I have to from home and I have to put time in order for me to earn the money. For some reason some people think when you say the word From Home it's easy. It's not necessary easy and those who now earn a lot of money went through a lot and sarificed a lot to get there.
    I do cashcate to and cashcrate is not only about surveys, it's about referrals as well.
    U have more information about all this in my profile.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 9:57 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Becoming a cha cha guide might help hold you over until you find somethig that will pay you a bit more, just go to chacha.com and click on thier guid link.
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 10:00 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• what is a chacha guide? how does it work?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• This is my favorite site so far for work at home JOBS www.ratracerebellion.com Personally, I have a work at home business that I am very pleased with, so I don't have to search anymore. I have heard some good things about www.chacha.com, (become a guide) and www.freelunchroom.com, this is a site where you can complete offers for people who need referrals and they pay you. I belong to this site just for fun, so you can use me as your referrer if you'd like. Good Luck in your search. Just remember, whether you pick a job or a business, you have to be realistic about your expectations- Tracey- www.mybenefitsplus.com/traceyjohnson

chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I understand the wasting time and not making much money on surveys, and all those other online jobs... but if you would want to make good money you do need to consider a home based business, especially in the wellness industry. Learn more and visit my profile page. I can explain a lot more if you call me or email. Don't cheat yourself out of a huge opportunity just because you say you do not want to invest. Get the information first and make your decision afterwards, it may be what you are looking for and just don't know it yet. I love to help moms stay home, come home and make great money...I do.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Open up your own business girl... Look at my website: www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com. Get some ideas and go for it. Why work for someone else? Why invest your own money?
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2008