He said he lost love!!

so me and my husband where talking about our relationship and yup he said it he said he lost love for me for our marriege he doubts our marriege yup he said that because of the past arguements we had and i said some cruel thinks to him --- but see he done some pretty fucked up shit to me too and i havent done it to him back because i love him but i have said some mest up things to him in anger i think in my opinion is 50/50 in a relationship but it seems like he blames me for the most part but any way he said that he doubts hes love for me yup it hurt me yeah it did but after a few hours it seem like he didnt said anything-- and told me that he loves me with all hes heart and to not live him or hurt him because im hes life and our daughter and he wants to make us work out that he wants to make it with me and safe our marriege--- so any advise for this what should i do or think of thiss?? thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Well first of all.. anything that has been said or done in the PAST should have been thrown out the window if you guys are going to try and make things work. Dwelling on old problems only creates new ones. Also.. the finger pointing isn't helping either! It doesnt matter who did what, or who messed up more, all that matters is that your BOTH trying to fix it and you have to KEEP trying to fix it. It takes two..always
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:41 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• The only thought that comes to my mind is, He is angry about what you said to him, It more then likely hurt him. So he tells you this because hes hurt and angry. I assume you love him. So i would try my hardest to forget that comment and move on in the relationship, They say actions speak louder then words... I think that's cause we all say hurtful things. Yet we still show whether we love someone or not. Good luck hun...
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:13 AM on Oct. 31, 2010