What if my husband is cheating on me?

My husband is acting weird and I dont know if he's cheating on me or not because he's always out late untill 12:00 pm

Mom-o-Matic4567

Asked by Mom-o-Matic4567 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• I would just ask him. If you don't feel as if he is being truthful then I would do some investigating. Look over receipts really closely and try to find out what he is doing all night.
    mamastefl

Answer by mamastefl at 12:27 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Well you dont want to jump to conclusions that wouldn't be fair. it is hard to guess maybe he isnt but maybe he is. does he come home and then leave? does he shower as soon as he gets home? you could always ask him where he is while he is out and then just show up there. tell him its a suprise. or you could call cheaters. i love ther show. lol! i would make sure i had solid proof before i did anything drastic though?
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 12:33 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I warned my husband before we got married. If he ever cheats on me it's over. I'm not like most women I don't believe that they just can't control it. What are his excuses for his odd behavior?
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:10 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Best thing to is ask him straight out. The more you wonder about it the crazier you will get with wondering.
    Oshun55

Answer by Oshun55 at 2:14 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• yeah, I agree. Just ask him. But if you worry about it too much, it will affect your marriage. You've got to have trust. Sit down and talk.
    JESUSchic

Answer by JESUSchic at 9:34 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Im not married but if my boyfriend's behavior is off i ask him if he is happy, why he is act differently things like that. Sometimes i can get what i need from his answers, if not i ask him straight up. But that could cause some problems in your case.
    mychocolatedrop

Answer by mychocolatedrop at 9:58 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I can't speak for others, but if you feel it's a possibility and you have proof of it, then he probably is...or you could just be insecure, which has happened to the best of us, make sure before you accuse -
    cstashu

Answer by cstashu at 10:21 AM on Jul. 4, 2008