Some cramping...

Im 31wks along. I have been having period like cramps for about the last two days...they sometimes come with braxton hicks contractions. But other times just happen for no reason. I know that you can get crampy if you dehyderated...trust me...im not. I drink enough water and gatoraid for a small football team. Anyways... is this normal!?!?

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 2:31 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My doctor told me its normal as long as there is no bleeding or more than normal discharge. Otherwise go get checked out. Its the cervix stretching.
    blashyrkh

Answer by blashyrkh at 2:45 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I had cramps my whole 3rd trimester. It could be because the baby has droped and is just stretching the lower ligiments.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 7:45 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I had what seemed like never ending cramping during the 3rd trimester, and I panicked at first but was told by my doctor that it was completely normal and not to worry. :)
    peytonrye

Answer by peytonrye at 8:37 AM on Oct. 31, 2008