I'm pregnant need advice/encouragement!

have a 3yr old with my ex that I love and my family hates. We were seperated for awhile and just started dating. We are not married but have been together for 9years. We had sex once and now I'm pregnant. I don't know what to do! My family are all conservative people, married before kids. I am not! I'm scared of keeping the pregnancy because of them. I am only 5wks and love the baby already I promised myself and God I wouldn't have an abortion but now I'm not too sure. I graduated college and have a great job but scared of being looked down upon more with a second child out of welock. Please help me! I don't know what to do or think.. I can't imagine hurting my child. He/she didn't ask to be created to only be destroyed. Should I just live my life and forget about my family?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The answer lays with in you. You said it , Let your family go honey. They will either except you for who you are ,and the blessings in your life, Or they wont...Don't let anyone take away what you want
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:02 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I have to agree have you tried talking to your family about the added stress they are putting on you? I am sorta in the same situation im 9 weeks pregnant but dont have any other kids. My family does not like my fiancee. I have sat down with them and talked to them about it. Turns out they are just going by hear say as to why they dont like him. They are now more giving. they are starting to come around.
    asweet_gurl04

Answer by asweet_gurl04 at 8:15 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• If your family cannot love a baby, that is their problem! Good Luck momma!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I would say that if your family cant/wont accept you and your children then forget about them. Good luck hun :)
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i think you should keep the deal between you and GOD.. don't worry bout what his family says bc its not their child its yours and the babys father!
    ourlove_asone

Answer by ourlove_asone at 2:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Sounds like you know the answer and just need to hear it is ok. So it is ok, you're the mama and it is your decision. If you don't get the support you need the screw em.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 3:03 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Screw the family!!! God trusted you with this precious blessing!!!! Who are they to judge!!! Absolutely nobody!!! Love & have your baby!!!! Its very simple, they already look down on you because you have 1 blessing out of wedlock, then deny them both your children until they decide to gfet their act together. You are their mommy!! You have that right!!!! Tell them to F off & F each other for all you care!!! Live your life the best way you can for both of your blessings!!!
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Here is my thought if I were you and my family mad me feel so terrible about things that I would consider an abortion just to please them I would walk away from them and have my baby and raise my kids in a more tolerating environment of love unconditionally, your family has no right to make you feel this way, and I would never never get an abortion for somebody else.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:24 AM on Nov. 1, 2010