Does your husband (better half) make comments when they see a pretty woman, either street, TV, magazine...?

relationships

Monica655

Asked by Monica655 at 7:53 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• We both have at one time or another and it doesn't bother us. We are both secure in our relationship to know that just because we notice that someone looks good that it's not a big deal.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yes-It doesn't bother me in fact I point some out to him.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:55 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• No. We both feel that it's disrespectful to do that. I would never do that to him either.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 7:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Sometimes, but I don't care about it. We are together and have been for 15 years. It is normal to notice other attractive people.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:10 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• No strangely I have been with my husband for 8 years and have not once ever had him do this. Sometimes I will look at him to see if he's checking her out lol But he always seems to be paying no mind to them at all. I used to think he was strange for it haha But I think its sweet that he TRIES. I know he's a man and i'm sure he is looking or thinking things in his head but thats any man I guess. just glad he keeps it to himself!!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:57 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• No . He did 1 time. Then he noticed that i was staring at this man , I was staring he was HOT.... He said your going to break your neck, I said why you never do.. Then after an argument he stopped.
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 7:58 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Never. I'll see an attractive woman and comment and he'll claim to have not even noticed her. I find it surprising because I notice guys all the time, but I've never seen him turn his head or even divert his eyes.

Answer by missanc at 8:00 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• On occasion he will mention something about an actress we're watching on tv, or the fact that Bill O'Reilley has a lot of pretty blond, very intelligent commentators. That doesn't bother me at all. I do see him twist his neck on occasion when we're walking on the street-but make a comment-no I think he knows better. lol
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:29 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Well, my husband thinks Erica Durance, the chick who plays Lois Lane on Smallville is hot. That's cool by me, since I have openly and copiously drooled at Justin Hartley, the dude who plays Oliver Queen (Green Arrow) on the same show and who is undoubtedly the hottest man in the universe, seriously.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:34 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• we both make comments when we see a really pretty woman or a woman with particularly nice boobs, legs, or ass. i dont see the problem unless he's directly comparing her to me and saying he wished i looked like that...then i'd be pissed!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:31 AM on Oct. 31, 2010