family nights

my daughter is only 10 months old but when she gets older i want to do fun things with her, such as a family game night,family movie night and other stuff like that.

do you have a family night?

xxmissrainbow

Asked by xxmissrainbow at 2:44 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean!....my daughter is only8 months and I can't wait to do extra special things with her! I have always though a dress up party that's only a mommy and daughter thing would be fun. We could eat lunch together all dressed up,turn some music on and dance like crazy girls all around the house! and keep it a secret from daddy as are special thing!
    My mom and I had a journal from the time I could write until I was 14 years old. I still have it and it is so much fun to read.....I think that will be fun to start as soon as she is ready. I can't wait for FUN FAMILY time with the kid and hubby too though!
    RedneckMommy88

Answer by RedneckMommy88 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I've got a mad house, just about every night is family night. What would be cool is if we had an occasional "mom and dad" night, lol :)

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 3:10 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• we dont now but would love to when the kids get older!!!!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:23 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• we don't have a specific night.....we just spend daily family time together and play games or just act silly together...
    SKARISKARA

Answer by SKARISKARA at 6:28 AM on Oct. 31, 2008