Do you do this?? NO BASHING!

Do any of you ever overembellish sadness or even getting hurt just to get that extra special attention from your hubby or SO? I do... a lot. LOL. He loves on my enough, but I love the special way he baby's me when I'm really sad or if I get a "booboo". I'll sometimes let things "get to me" a lot easier just to get the special loves. He caught me one day. He asked me if I fake it sometimes just for the attention and I admitted. I don't think he minds though because he didn't say anything and hasn't brought it up when I do it now. Anybody else???

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 2:46 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I really dont have to fake it. When I am pregnant I get upset easily (as most women do) and he babies me like I am the only person in the whole world that exists. I love it. When I am not pregnant I like cuddleing with him and stuff but I am not so needy. He is my backbone:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• way off topic! how are you? worried about you today!!

and yes I do that sometimes too ;o)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 2:47 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I wish I could do this, but my dh isn't very sympathtic. Sounds like you dh is great!!! Wish mine were like that!! I say YOU GO....for getting all the extra loving you can get! Obviously your dh doesn't mind...since you admitted it and he still does it!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 2:48 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I do that too but I have to tell him to hug me and hold me inorder for him to do it:( I tell him that I love him all the time to hear him say it to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• yes I do , do that, I am guilty but I don't do it all the time!!!

BTW like flutterfae thought about you today and was wondering if you were having your baby yet!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Oh my gosh. I do that all the time. I had to almost train him to feel bad for me tho. you know the my story is WAY worse than yours game. I had to pull that for a couple years to convince him that I will always win, so now when I start complaining he's like "Oh, I'm sorry, you don't feel good, or you had a bad day", or whatever it is after I start. It's funny. Our daughter is 5 and she already has all my poor-me's beat by a thousand miles. Now he has two of me to put up with.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 2:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• My hubby is the one that says he loves me all of the time. Lol I asked him why he said it so much and he said "To make sure you still love me." I told him "Don't you KNOW by now that I love you?" and he said "Kinda.... but I like to hear it a lot."
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Well...my husband doesn't react that way to me crying and stuff. I mean, he checks on me to see if I'm okay and gives me a hug and a kiss on the head or cheek but we're kind of a "if you ain't dying, it ain't that bad" kind of family. We aren't "hard asses" but we aren't overly "sensitive" or overly emotional in that way. I cry a lot because I'm pregnant and he knows that and I know that. I don't expect him to "baby" me and it doesn't bother me that he doesn't.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 2:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Oh I'm not having him yet. I missed my appointment because my FIL was kinda dicking around after he got off work. I rescheduled for tomorrow which I'll definitely be going to or ELSE. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:58 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Good luck Marley, hope all goes well - please keep us posted!!!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:06 AM on Oct. 31, 2008