How affectionate are you and your s/o?

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 8:26 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• We are both very affectionate, when we go to bed we look like pretzels intertwined!

Answer by older at 8:42 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• He never touches me and does not like me to kiss or hug him so he is quickly becoming the x
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:29 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I am an extremely touchy-feely kind of person, so I am constantly touching his arm, stroking his head, his hand, whatever...I love to kiss and snuggle and he, well, he likes to hold hands too, and will stroke my hair and kiss too, cause he knows I like it, but he is less touchy-feely than me, so left to his own, I don't think he would do it as much as me. It's ok though cause he does it enough for me to feel wanted, and that is all that matters, right?? lol
    STEVESBELLA4EVR

Answer by STEVESBELLA4EVR at 8:31 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• We are very affectionate.  We have been married for 22 years and still kiss, cuddle and hold hands.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:40 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I'm the slacker in this category. I constantly forget to show the poor guy some affection, I need a Post-It on the back of his head reading "Hug Me" or something.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:20 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• we were in the beginning and NOW were like kiss good night
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:33 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Im the one the always wants a kiss or a hug. We NEVER hold hands and never have. He doesnt like to. He hardly kiss and hug unless Im the one starting it. We hardly sunggle. But he will sometimes if I get on his case enough. MEN!!! I dont think they make good ones anymore
    TLW514

Answer by TLW514 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• we cuddle, kiss, and touch alot...people actually make fun of us about it because we've been together for 4 years and are still very affectionate. im a bit more touchy feely than he is, but he does it more than any other guy ive been with. when we sleep, our legs are always wraped over one another and one of us usually ends up sleeping almost on top of the other. we kiss alot, but pretty much the only time we french kiss is occasionally during sex.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:21 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• We are very affectionate.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 11:50 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• We are VERY affectionate, I love the physical contact, kiss, hugs, holding hands..... After 15 years, I can say it feels like we are dating!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2010