anybody seen the pamela and tommy lee porn or the paris hilton porn? which one do u think is funnier?

I saw them yesterday it was hilarious. i think paris is so airheaded and stupid that it made it very funny.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have seen both I think the paris one is hilarious and pretty crappy
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:54 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• married2thebest: yeah i think its crappy too shes so airheaded and very fake lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• When Paris stops to answer her cell....that's the funniest and most horrible thing ever at the same time. Can you imagine? lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 7:42 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I actually think the Pam and Tommy Lee thing was hilarious. "I LOVE YOU" "I LOVE YOU MORE" "OMG LET'S STOP ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND HAVE SEX" Hahahahahahahahaha. Good times.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:53 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I THINK THE TOMMY AND PAM ONE WAS AT LEAST A LITTLE MORE REALISTIC THAN THE PARIS ONE..... SHE IS AN IDIOT AND IT EVEN SHOWS WHEN SHE'S MAKING A SEX VIDEO YOUD THINK THATS WHEN UD BE AT YOUR MOST REAL POINT, NOPE NOT HER STILL HER SAME STUPID FAKE SELF IT WAS A SHITTY SEX VIDEO!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• how do you watch them? WERE?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I've watched the Paris one. With a bunch of friends one night when we were bored. It was really funny in FF. Not worth the money paid for it otherwise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I've seen the paris one and my first thought was that she looked like a lame lay. lol.
    qtnik

Answer by qtnik at 12:48 PM on Oct. 31, 2008